Department of Treasury Services
Since then, the Executive director embarked on a transformation process geared towards addressing the major bottlenecks in improving service delivery
. A new structure to deliver the new mandate was developed and still awaits the approval from Ministry of Public service.
The law provided for the establishment of nine Department, Treasury Services being one of them currently headed by the Director
We have embarked on the transformation of the operations of the Directorate with major emphasis on business process re-engineering as well as
reviewing the internal controls in order to improve prudence in the Authority’s financial management systems.
The recovery and transformation of the Nansana municipality will require sacrifices and we believe with the support of all stakeholders especially
Political leaders and the dedication of the Management team, Nansana will be restored as the gem of the pearl of Africa.
- Develop, review and monitor the implementation of systems and procedures for the accountability and control of the municipality expenditure in line with the accounting standards and guidelines.
- Develop, monitor and review the Nansana municipality corporate annual operating and development budgets in line with the accounting standards, budgetary provisions and Nansana municipality regulations.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation and evaluation of the Financial Accounting for the Nansana municipality funds and Donor-funded projects and Grants.
- Set and evaluate benchmarks, regulations and procedures for the implementation of the Nansana municipality financial and management systems.
- Develop, review and monitor systems and procedures for receiving, safeguarding, and accountability for the Nansana municipality revenue collected in line with the approved procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare monthly and annual statutory accounts in line with the statutory and accounting regulations..